Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Berry Bliss Candy Bar Cover


Okay, chocolate bars covered with paper have been around for a long time, but they DO make a quick, easy, and greatly appreciated teacher gift for this time of year! I also think it's a perfect gift for your bus driver, thanking her for getting your kids home safe and sound all year long! After all, who doesn't love getting chocolate, right? I took Stampin' Up!'s Berry Bliss Designer Paper and wrapped it around a Hershey bar. I then tied our Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon around it and tied a knot! For the tag, I used Purely Pomegranate card stock and Whisper White card stock. For the greeting, I used Chocolate Chip Craft ink and then sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder on it so it would be shiny and pretty! The stamp set is "Sweet Sampler." Remember, even though the gift is inexpensive - it's ALL in the presentation! This chocolate bar looks so rich and luscious and I really want to eat it, but I don't dare mess up the beautiful paper! HELP! All products shown and used are from Stampin' Up!, except of course the Hershey bar!

No comments: